So I am going to begin selling some “stuff” that I have no desire to keep. Gonna use Ebay to start listing some items.
First up for grabs is my sportscard collection. I have a LOT more baseball cards than basketball, so I figured I’d throw these on as one group.
I’m from Atlanta. I was a homer. I loved the Hawks growing up. Dominique Wilkins was one of the sparks in a city of sports teams but often no playoff teams.
I have four Dominique Cards in this set:
1) 1992-1993 Upper Deck (Card #400) – Not sleeved, but looks very good condition
2) 1993 – Topps Stadium Club *Members Choice* (Card #208) Not sleeved, okay condition
3) 1992-1993 Upper Deck (Card #454) – In Your Face (1985, 1990 Slam Dunk Champion) Not sleeved, okay condition
4) 1993 – Topps Stadium Club Beam Team (Card 8 of 27) Plastic screwed together shell. Never open as far as I know. I would call it Mint Condition
I have four Shaquille O’Neal Cards in this set:
1) 1992-1993 Topps Highlight (Card #3) Sleeved. I would call it Mint Conditon
2) 1994 Skybox Admiral’s Choice (Card #AC3) Sleeved. I would call it near perfect condition
3) 1993 Skybox (No Number) Sleeved. I would call it Mint condition. I received this card in an NBA Hoops Series I-1993-1994 pack that was an advance run pack. I am including the cover card that came with this set and 3 other player cards (Karl Malone, Jim Jackson, and Dikembe Mutombo)
4) 1993-1994 Fleer Ultra NBA All-Rookie 1st Team – (Card 5 of 5) Plastic screwed together shell. Never open as far as I know. I would call it Mint Condition
12 cards in all.
I have no idea what they are worth. I am starting the bid at 2.00 with a $6.00 mailing anywhere in the 48 Continental US States. That mailing will be US Postal. It will be standard mail. If you would like them trackable or insured, that will be whatever the cost is from Atlanta to your address.
Sorry about the quality of the picture. Just trying to list them and see how this thing goes.
I will be listing more cards from the baseball world soon along with some other memorabilia.
Please Bid. If you know Dominique or Shaq, tell them that they can bid on them too